1. Welcome to TalkEmount.com—a friendly Sony E-mount camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Sony A7 II w/ 28-70mm lens for $998

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Amin Sabet, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Aug 6, 2011
  2. AlwaysOnAuto

AlwaysOnAuto TalkEmount Hall of Famer

Feb 17, 2015
    I have to ask out of ignorance, is that lens considered a true 'full frame' lens?

3. bdbits

bdbits TalkEmount All-Pro

Sep 10, 2015
    Bob
    Yes it is full frame. It was (is?) the standard full-frame kit lens.

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  4. JonathanF2

JonathanF2 TalkEmount Top Veteran

Aug 16, 2014
    Los Angeles, USA
    Well that kills the resale of my A7II! I should of sold it earlier! I guess I'll keep it now as a back-up to my A7III. :D 

• Like Like x 1
  5. AlwaysOnAuto

AlwaysOnAuto TalkEmount Hall of Famer

Feb 17, 2015
    It may have lessened the resale value of all our A7ii's Jonathan, but it didn't lessen the technical abilities of the cameras at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Christop82

Christop82 TalkEmount Regular

Aug 24, 2017
    Great deal. That's about what a used kit is selling for. Plus you get a memory card , battery and charger. If I didn't have one I would jump on this.

7. WNG

WNG TalkEmount Hall of Famer

Aug 12, 2014
    Arrid Zone-A, USA
    Will
    Hell of a deal to step into FF mirrorless. If you sell off the kit lens for $200, the new body is 798.00! Damn!

8. CJScott

CJScott TalkEmount Regular

Jul 15, 2015
    Clarkston, MI
    Carlos Scott
    I was reading on Fred Miranda this kit will go for ~900 on greentoe. Might be worth looking into it if pulling the trigger at 999 is an option

9. Christop82

Christop82 TalkEmount Regular

Aug 24, 2017
    I think it's all sold out...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.