• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Sony A7 II+28-70 $1277 BB Open Box

shnitz

TalkEmount Regular
I saw a regular A7with 28-70mm for $907, and an HVL-F43M for $200. I have seen people that were able to get in on the A7 II deal. I picked up the flash in a heartbeat! Tempted by the first-gen A7, since selling the lens for $300 would net me a $600 full frame body, but having to re-invest in all of those lenses is just something I don't want to do.

lenshoarder

TalkEmount Veteran
I saw a regular A7with 28-70mm for $907, and an HVL-F43M for $200. I have seen people that were able to get in on the A7 II deal. I picked up the flash in a heartbeat! Tempted by the first-gen A7, since selling the lens for $300 would net me a $600 full frame body, but having to re-invest in all of those lenses is just something I don't want to do.

You probably wouldn't get $300 for the lens. The ones that sell for that much are new and many from dealers. From individuals and used, it's closer to $200 or less.

Latest threads

Top Bottom