1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Sony A3000 With 18-55mm Lens $299 at B&H

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Biro, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Biro

Biro TalkEmount Rookie

Oct 21, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. lenshoarder

lenshoarder TalkEmount Veteran

Feb 7, 2012
    Hm... the price went up. It's been $290.

3. Biro

Biro TalkEmount Rookie

Oct 21, 2012
    Gadzooks! Really? They must be having trouble moving these.

4. storyteller

storyteller TalkEmount Veteran

Sep 25, 2011
    Well aside from the sensor it is a really cheap design. I mean you do get a built-in EVF but its several generations old. The controls are very limited and even the lens is the old kit design (not bad but R&D costs should be more than covered at this point). It was designed to undercut small DSLRs and bridge cameras.

5. lenshoarder

Feb 7, 2012
    Yeah, I don't know why B&H raised the price. Amazon and Adorama have both lowered it to $280 this week. It was $290 last week.

Since Target sells these, I'm hoping to pickup one for $120 when they go on clearance.

6. Hawkman

Hawkman TalkEmount Top Veteran

Sep 10, 2013
    Virginia, USA
    Steve
    I like mine fine so far. Only wish I could have gotten it at these new low prices.

7. Biro

Biro TalkEmount Rookie

Oct 21, 2012
    That sounds like a plan. I don't need another camera but at a price like that I'd pick one up just for fun. Add the Sigma 19mm and 30mm primes when they go on sale and you're all set.

8. lenshoarder

Feb 7, 2012
    Until the end of the night you can get this for $252. Have Target price match Amazon and they will also take off another 10%. The 10% offer ends tonight.