Sony - 50mm f/1.8 OSS Prime Lens for Sony Alpha E-mount Cameras - Black

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by JRP, May 12, 2015.

1. JRP

JRP New to TalkEmount

May 12, 2015
    Hey all new here and thought I would share this great deal I got.

Best Buy has the Sony 50mm f/1.8 OSS Prime Lens in Black on sale for $249.99 (New)

Now the great deal is Open Box which is listed right under the sale price that's in red. You can get the lens in "Excellent Condition" with the Best Buy Return Policy and Sony Warranty for $186.99! (Open Box)

I quickly ordered one and got free shipping. Upon its arrival I was a little surprised the lens came in the original box with all the original items wrapped in factory plastic. Everything appeared to be brand new or at least to my picky eye I couldn't find anything showing it was an "Open Box".

Here is the link and hopefully someone in the market for this prime can grab this good deal too:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-50...lack/5638022.p?id=1219144863754&skuId=5638022

• Like Like x 1
  2. WNG

WNG TalkEmount All-Pro

Aug 12, 2014
    Arrid Zone-A, USA
    Will
    That's a crazy good price! I got mine from the Sony Store site, but it was more at $200. Sounds like someone didn't pay attention and packed a new one for you.

BTW, welcome and make yourself at home.
    You're going to love that prime lens. It's simply excellent, especially what you paid for it.

Last edited: May 16, 2015