1. Welcome to TalkEmount.com—a friendly Sony E-mount camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Sony 100-400 and 2X maxed out...

Discussion in 'Sony Alpha E-Mount Lenses' started by SRHEdD, Apr 11, 2019.

1. SRHEdD

SRHEdD TalkEmount Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Viera, Florida, USA
    Steve
    A SpaceX Falcon Heavy from about 28 miles from my house. One of the perks of living on the Space Coast? Shooting rockets from your driveway!

falconheavy3.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    • Like Like x 9
    • Wow Wow x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. SRHEdD

SRHEdD TalkEmount Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Viera, Florida, USA
    Steve
    I know this isn't a very exciting shot, there are photogs in the area who specialize in launches with AMAZING shots. They'll capture the streak of the launch at dusk/dawn and then the dual streaks of the boosters landing. ALL with the lights of the port in the foreground. I just wanted to show what it looked like to max out the zoom with the TC from so far away.

3. Kiwi Paul

Kiwi Paul TalkEmount All-Pro Subscribing Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Paul
    Interesting shot, the huge flame always impresses me, I love watch videos of the Saturn 5 rockets and the flame behind them gets unbelievably big as they get really high

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. WoodWorks

WoodWorks Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Dec 12, 2012
    Ashland, OR, USA
    David
    Yeah, every time I see the power coming out of those rockets, I can't understand how they just don't explode when they're launched.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.