• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Some Shots off of mt Sony n5

Julian Dixey

New to TalkEmount
Hello! This is my first post on this forum or rather any forum for that matter!
Okay so I took this photo with my n5 Body and a Minolta 55/1.7:
   ---            

Can you leave some feedback on my photos?

Last edited:

Julian Dixey

New to TalkEmount
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Here's a few more with my 55/1.7
   ---            

---            

---            

---            

Attachments

chalkdust

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Bert Cheney
Hi Julian, welcome! I enjoy your sense of composition, the lines and angles and plane of focus. The choice of subject in the paint cans in the beer carton makes a fun image. Good work. And nice use of that lens!

Julian Dixey

New to TalkEmount
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Julian, welcome! I enjoy your sense of composition, the lines and angles and plane of focus. The choice of subject in the paint cans in the beer carton makes a fun image. Good work. And nice use of that lens!
Thank you! I found the paint cans in the box on a weird table by what I presume to be an artist studio.

WNG

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Real Name
Will
Welcome! And some impressive images posted! You have a good compositional eye and the B&Ws have excellent light and tonality.
Only suggestion is to attempt to shoot at a large enough aperture if you can get away with it to eliminate the hexagonal bokeh. I realize it's not always possible given limited shutter speed. The Minolta is a very good nifty fifty. Do check out our threads for B&W shots and shots taken with vintage manual lenses.

Top Bottom