1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Some B&W images taken in Paris

Discussion in 'Black and White' started by Gary Alan Box, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Gary Alan Box

Gary Alan Box TalkEmount Regular

Oct 3, 2015
    Gary Alan Box
    Earlier this year I was visiting Provence region with my car and on the way back to UK stopped in Paris for a night. All these images are taken with either the Sony 16-70mm f4 or the 50mm 1.8.
    _DSC1142_eiffeltower. _DSC1635_eiffeltower. _DSC1671parisstreet. _DSC1708eiffeltower. _DSC1710eiffeltower. _DSC1712paris. _DSC1732_eiffeltower. _DSC1758_ladefense. _DSC1774_ladefense.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. WoodWorks

WoodWorks Super Moderator

Dec 12, 2012
    Ashland, OR, USA
    David
    Damn, Gary. Have you considered a world tour of the great cities of the world? I'd love to see what you do in San Francisco. :D

3. pbizarro

pbizarro TalkEmount Veteran

Nov 24, 2014
    Portugal
    Another great set. What I find interesting is the consistency in your shots, either from London or Paris.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. fractal

fractal TalkEmount All-Pro

Jun 17, 2014
    Southeastern PA
    Chris
    One of the things I strive for is "finding" my own unique style.

Looks like you're way ahead of me on that. Another great set!

5. Gary Alan Box

Oct 3, 2015
    Gary Alan Box
    Hi thanks for the comment. I love to travel but as with most things it's money and time dependent. I really want to visit national parks on west coast of USA. I'm off to Italy later this month to visit Dolomites and Venice and keeping my fingers crossed for good light.

6. Gary Alan Box

Oct 3, 2015
    Gary Alan Box
    Thanks

7. Gary Alan Box

Oct 3, 2015
    Gary Alan Box
    I'm not sure I've found my style. I certainly have a certain way of processing black and white and I'm attracted to certain subjects which work for me. I'd like to try and improve at landscape and portrait photography.

8. NickCyprus

NickCyprus Super Moderator

Oct 11, 2012
    Cyprus
    Nick
    Yup, another great set!!! Thanks for sharing ;)