1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Soft Rubber Eyecup for Sony A7/A7R/A7S/A7II/A7RII/A7SII/A77/A77MII

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Christopher Engell, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Christopher Engell

Christopher Engell New to TalkEmount

Dec 29, 2015
    Note from Amin: This post was made with my permission in advance. This is not a paid ad. Please see our site TOS for clarification before making such a post.

Hello TalkEmount members,

I have for a long time wanted a REAL rubber eyecup for my Sony A7 and A7II cameras, so now I have the worlds first Soft Rubber Eyecup's for both of the Sony A7 and A7II series.

I also developed what I call Button Enhancers and my Video Button Enhancer, they are gel like that attach to the cameras small buttons and they improve to find and use your favorite buttons. They can be removed but the purpose of these is when wearing gloves in the cold weather or just to improve finding and pressing the delete or the customer functions buttons!

Below are my Ebay links and I have fantastic feedback from users and a professional photographer, Don Smith; he loves them!

Sony Eyecup.

Button Enhancers Sony A7II.

Rubber Eyecup Soft for Sony A7II/A7RII/A7SII/A77MII Cameras GREAT Video Usage
    Rubber Eyecup Soft for Sony A7II/A7RII/A7SII/A77I/A77MII GREAT for Video Usage

Rubber Eyecup Soft for Sony A7/A7R/A7S Cameras GREAT for Video Usage
    www.ebay.com/itm/191728948175?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Button Enhancers for Sony Cameras A7II/A7RII/A7SII & All Cameras
    www.ebay.com/itm/Button-Enhancers-for-Sony-Cameras-A7II-A7RII-A7SII-All-Cameras-/191728948937?

Button Enhancers for Sony Cameras A7/A7R/A7S/A77/A77MII/A6000 & All Cameras
    www.ebay.com/itm/191728949433?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Sony A7 (ALL) Series Lens Release Mount & Lens Mounting Button Enhancer System
    www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-Full-A7-Series-Lens-Release-Mount-Lens-Mounting-Button-Enhancers-System-/191728950430?

I also have heard from people that have artritis or diabetes and my items help them use their cameras, and my Button Enhancers do help photographers with these conditions.

Please any questions please PM me.
    Thanks
    Christopher

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2015
    • Informative Informative x 1