• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

COMPLETED Small flash kit - 2 Flashes and wireless trigger - basically new! - $125 shipped

Buy/Sell feedback for somnambulist_squirrel (0)

somnambulist_squirrel

TalkEmount Veteran
Hi all,

I am switching my main camera to a different system, so I don't need this flash kit - which I bought all new and never used other than to test them. Includes:

1- Godox TT350s (Sony specific) with case, diffuser, stand, etc.
1- Godox TT350n (Nikon specific - I had a Nikon body, and my plan was to use this as a remote flash with the wireless trigger or running it from the TT350s on-camera), same things included
1- Godox X1Ts (Sony) wireless trigger

Again, these have only seen use in testing in my living room. I don't really often use/have need of flash anyway, and I haven't had these long.

$125 total - shipped to you, USPS priority and PayPal fees included. Message me for PayPal address. Thanks!

Last edited:

somnambulist_squirrel

TalkEmount Veteran
^^ exactly, thanks! When I was using the Nikon and Sony camera bodies in tandem, it gave me the option of running it either way. But otherwise, yes, the TT350n (“n” for Nikon, “s” for Sony) is the off camera 2nd in this setup.

Not to complicate things, but I think the Sony camera body might actually fire the “n” flash, but only manually setup - no TTL. I haven’t tried it with TT350n, but my Sony bodies would fire Canon flashes that way.

Last edited:

dbmiller

TalkEmount All-Pro
^^ exactly, thanks! When I was using the Nikon and Sony camera bodies in tandem, it gave me the option of running it either way. But otherwise, yes, the TT350n (“n” for Nikon, “s” for Sony) is the off camera 2nd in this setup.

Not to complicate things, but I think the Sony camera body might actually fire the “n” flash, but only manually setup - no TTL. I haven’t tried it with TT350n, but my Sony bodies would fire Canon flashes that way.
Right, single-pin, dumb mode. All manual if you put the Nikon version on the Sony. No contacts with the Sony specific pins.

Latest threads

Top Bottom