1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Singh-Ray Daryl Benson 0.9 (3 Stop) 84-120mm Reverse Grad | Location: Canada | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by HabsFan, Oct 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HabsFan

HabsFan TalkEmount Veteran

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Apr 10, 2013
    Ontario, CAN
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Singh-Ray Daryl Benson 0.9 (3 Stop) 84-120mm Reverse Grad

Prices
    85 - shipping included to CAN/US

Ships to
    US/Canada

Description
    Up for sale is a high quality Singh-Ray Daryl Benson 0.9 Reverse graduated filter for Cokin P size filter holders. This filter is perfect for sunsets as the highest strength is on the horizon line and gradually lightens towards the top and is clear for the bottom half. This filter will give you a more even exposure with higher dynamic range in your image for post processing.

Comes with original soft case. Great condition, no scratches. Only some marks on the edges where it slides into the filter holder (see images). Pattern you see in the filter is the reflection of a screen door.

I have not used this filter myself. It was included in a filter kit I purchased but I don't see myself using this often enough to justify keeping it. I also have 82mm and 77mm P filter rings available if anyone is interested in buying one with the Grad filter. $10 extra for one of them or $15 extra for both.

I'd be open to trades for a newer Monitor calibrator or a Mitakon Lens Turbo II.

DSC04526.JPGDSC04528.JPGDSC04527.JPG

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    Canada Post

Shipping charge
    included

Handling time
    1-2 days

References
    Ebay: browntrout27

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.