1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SIGMA 30mm 2.8 and SIGMA 60mm 2.8 - BNIB (U.S)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Mapleleaf14, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Mapleleaf14

Mapleleaf14 TalkEmount Rookie

0   0   0

Feb 16, 2015
    Cincinnati
    Hey gang...

I have a Sigma 30mm f/2.8 DN Art Lens and a Sigma 60mm f/2.8 DN Art Lens both brand new in box that I want to offer for sale here before moving them to eBay.

I bought both brand new from Adorama just over a month ago to go with my newly purchased A6000 body, but due to a hectic work schedule and also having a minor medical issue, I never even got to use either lens before deciding I wanted to get rid of the A6000 and go a different direction. I now have no need for these two lenses.

Both lenses are brand new, in the box, and come with all the original stuff - literature, hood, caps, and Sigma case, as well as 46mm UV filters, ND2 filters, and Circular Polarizer filters.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SIGMA 30mm f/2.8 DN ART LENS

View attachment 57181

View attachment 57182

View attachment 57183

$155 net to me PAYPAL (includes shipping to CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES ONLY)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SIGMA 60mm f/2.8 DN ART LENS

View attachment 57184

View attachment 57185

View attachment 57186

$155 net to me PAYPAL (includes shipping to CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES ONLY)

If anyone has a need for both of these lenses and buys both, I have a brand new JJC Wireless Remote Control that I will throw in. (works with just about all the NEX bodies as well as some of the Alpha SLR bodies.)

I have 100% feedback on eBay ( rinkratcaptain on there ).

Reach me at ericjasonbrockphotography@gmail.com for quickest response time.

Thanks everybody!

2. mnhoj

mnhoj TalkEmount Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Aug 19, 2013
    Payment sent.
    Thanks Eric!

3. Mapleleaf14

Mapleleaf14 TalkEmount Rookie

0   0   0

Feb 16, 2015