1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Sigma 19mm 2.8 | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by SRHEdD, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRHEdD

SRHEdD TalkEmount Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Nov 25, 2012
    Viera, Florida, USA
    Steve
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Sigma 19mm 2.8
    </br>Prices</br> 95.00
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
    </br>Description</br> Bought this during B&H's $99 happy-hour, but I think I'll try the 16mm with the two wide adapters instead. New last week. Been on camera maybe three times, no marks. Lens, caps, hood, case, boxed. $95 shipped in US48. Others at cost.

Of course, if you have the 16 to trade... we'll talk!
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> varies on destination
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-2 days
    </br>References</br> ebay 791/100% and m4/3 site
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.