COMPLETED Sigma 19/2.8, 30/2.8, and 60/2.8 Art. | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by shidairyproduct, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shidairyproduct

shidairyproduct New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Sep 23, 2013
    SOLD: Sigma 19/2.8, 30/2.8, and 60/2.8 Art. $400 | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada (updated 19 Jan)

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Sigma 19/2.8
    Sigma 30/2.8
    Sigma 60/2.8 Art

$400 firm for all three combined. To specify: 19mm: $120; 30mm: $120; 60mm: $160.

Ships to

I'm listing 3 lenses (Sigma 19mm, 30mm, and 60mm Art, all f/2.8). Everyone knows how great these lenses are. They come with the original boxes, cases, and manuals. AFAIK, nothing is missing. For reference, consult my eBay account (shidairyproduct).

For reference: all the lenses have snappy aperture blades with no oil, the focus rings turn smoothly, and there is no fungus. They were always stored in room temperature in a dark place (in their own case and box) when not in use.

I'm selling them as a package deal; ideally, I would sell them separately to make more money, but I can't hold out for funds as I recently graduated and need some help staying afloat with bills. The price is firm at $450. I'm selling it here to keep the costs low for both of us. If you're not interested, I request you to share this with anyone else who might have any interest as the need for funds is high.

To be clear, the funds for transaction are USD. If the cost is high per the exchange rate, sorry; if it's low, it's your ticket to celebrate.

a. After you pay, I'll create a label and give you the total cost.
    b. If you're local to the Philadelphia, PA area (or anywhere within a reasonable driving distance for a pick up), I'll remove the listing and sell it for Cash or PayPal (gift or buyer protection is irrelevant as long as I get $450 to pay off bills promptly).
    c. If you pay after 4 PM, it'll be tough to wade through traffic so I won't guarantee that I'll be able to ship it the same day. I'll ship it first thing the next morning.

You can send me email at shidairyproduct et gmail dawt kom. I always have access to my personal e-mail so you'll receive a reply quickly.

If you have any questions, please do e-mail me. I'm also selling off some sony a-mount gear on if anyone's interested.

I am sincerely grateful for and everyone else who expresses interest and reaches out to me. Thank you very much in advance. Take care.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal check
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    To be determined by buyer.

Shipping charge
    To be determined by buyer.

Handling time
    Immediately. Local post office cuts off pick up and shuts down at 4:30 so it'll ship the next day.

My ebay account (same user name) and

Additional comments
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

The whole kit sold for $450 ($300 for the 19/2.8 and 30/2.8) and $150 for the 60/2.8.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.