1. Welcome to TalkEmount.com—a friendly Sony E-mount camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Sigma 16mm f/1.4 lens $339

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Richard Crowe, May 7, 2019.

1. Richard Crowe

Richard Crowe TalkEmount Veteran

Sep 14, 2018
    Focus Camera has this lens advertised for $339. Sony Rumors
    However, that company has some pretty dodgy reviews. This lens is listed at $399 from Adorama and B&H. I have found that if an ad undercuts the prices from both Adorama and B&H by a significant amount, that ad is often bogus and sometimes is a bait and switch type ad. I am definitely not accusing Focus Camera of any shady dealings but, I think that I will pass on this one...
    Has anyone had dealings with this company, good or bad?

2. bdbits

bdbits TalkEmount All-Pro

Sep 10, 2015
    Bob
    I bought my A7ii through them. I understand your trepidation. I was a little uncertain about them myself, but they had the best deal so I went with them.The guy I spoke to on the phone to confirm that I understood the deal correctly (it was part of a Sony trade-up program) was easy to talk to and I do not recall being pressured at all. They bundled in a $200 gift card on top of the Sony deal, and everything turned out fine. I later used the gift card on a Manfrotto tripod, also went fine with no problems.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.