• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Show: Motorcycles

AlwaysOnAuto

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
That 750F was a rocket in the day. My buddy had one and let me ride it. WOW!
My brother had a Ducati 860GT at the time and we'd always race when opportune times presented themselves. He'd have trouble keeping up in the stop light to stop light goes, even though he had LOUD Conti pipes on his. Sounded a lot better than a Harley too.

WNG

TalkEmount Legend
Real Name
Will
My brother had a Ducati 860GT at the time and we'd always race when opportune times presented themselves. He'd have trouble keeping up in the stop light to stop light goes, even though he had LOUD Conti pipes on his. Sounded a lot better than a Harley too.

Nothing sounds like a desmo V-twin of a Ducati in anger! :)
Downright sensuous.

TedG954

Super Moderator
Real Name
Ted Gersdorf
This was my 1996 HD Heritage "Christine". Loved that bike. I bought it new, and it was stolen in 2011. After 40+ years of riding, I never replaced it.

R.I.P. (Rest in Parts, in Europe, in S.America, etc)

christine4-01_01.JPG
   ---            

• Wow
Reactions: WNG

AlwaysOnAuto

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
I can only imagine how that feels Ted. I once had a fairing taken off my motorcycle when it was parked in our space at the apt we then lived in. It was parked in front of the car, at the very back part of the complex, underground level parking. I thought I was safe but it wasn't. My wife heard them as our apt window was over the open garage area, but she failed to wake me up. Good thing as I probably would have ended up either in jail or dead as I was very protective of my stuff, and still am.

Latest threads

Top Bottom