• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Share: Portraits

Brandon Jackson

TalkEmount Regular
We're going to keep on rolling today with an image from an afternoon shooting with Trippintn_'s VW Westfalia camper van, in this case featuring Mandy Berry. Mandy never fails to impress in front of the camera, bringing a fantastic presence (and wardrobe!) to this image. Mandy's a superb artist as well as a photographer too. Is there anything she can't do?
🙂
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Trippintn on IG: https://www.instagram.com/trippintn_

Sony A7r II
Sony 85mm 1.8 (at 2.8)
Godox AD600 strobe in a 48" parabolic softbox for fill
Processed in Adobe Camera Raw

VW-Mandy-Berry_006.jpg
   ---            

Brandon Jackson

TalkEmount Regular
One of the many of my favorite images with @meccamodeling during my visit to Santa Fe last year. The late afternoon sun was really working with us we walked around downtown Santa Fe, creating some beautiful shadows for us to play with.

Sony A7rII
Sony 24-105 lens
Processed (very little) in Camera Raw
1/500 | F4.0 | iso 200

Mecca-Riane_167.jpg
   ---            

Brandon Jackson

TalkEmount Regular
Jaquarius Johnson is here to make me realize how badly I need to be getting more exercise ( I mean seriously dude! ). This shot from this past weekend's shoot looks ripped right from a Men's Health cover if I do say so myself. Hats off to Jaylene Hall from Model Positive for consulting on this session with Jaquarius.
Sony A7rIII
Sony 24-105
Godox AD600 strobes
Mainlight - 22" beauty dish
Processed in Camera Raw
Jaquarius-Johnson_085-sm.jpg
   ---            

Latest posts

Top Bottom