• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Selling an A7Riii, excellent shape, worldwide

Mookalafalas

TalkEmount Regular
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use my Sony so little I've decided I can't justify keeping it. I will just use my M4/3.

A7Riii body has no marks on it. Have probably taken about 15K shots. If anyone is interested, I can give more info and pics. Have box and everything that came with it, except batteries (unless you live in Taiwan!). Taiwan has a rule that no batteries can be sent through the international mail. Since no batteries, I am only asking $1750. Paypal only. I will pay shipping.

I also have Sony lenses: 12-24mm F4, and 85mm f1.8
Tamron 28-75
Samyang 35mm f2.8

However, I do not want to sell these til I've sold the body. If anyone would like the body plus one or more lenses, let me know.
I've never sold here, but have bought and sold a LOT over at the M4/3 site, and at POTN. I have a perfect rating on eBay (awalzem).

If, by some unlikely chance, 2 people ask simultaneously, I'll give preference to someone in Asia, due to cheaper shipping. If I don't hear from anyone, I'll probably just sell locally. I've been dithering about this for weeks, and now just kind of want to get it done...

Latest posts

Top Bottom