• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Self imposed period of quiescence

Phoenix

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Phoenix Gonzales
Hi folks, I’ll be going on a short period of dormancy. I’ve decided to step away from actively taking photos a bit and try to re-evaluate my shooting style and the way I shoot, what are the things I enjoy shooting, preferences, etc.. I find it helpful now and then to take a step back and re-evaluate what have you done, what are you doing, and what will you do, it helps you keep a fresh set of eyes and is also a good way of looking at things from a different perspective (of focal length :p) and more importantly it helps you to keep in enjoying the things that you do!

I’ll see you guys and gals in a couple of weeks / months time, and until then I hope you all have a fun time shooting!

lapdog99

TalkEmount Veteran
Too much talent to be quiescent. How about making an iMovie slide show with music of some of your photos as a project?

Dioptrick

TalkEmount All-Pro
...and more importantly it helps you to keep in enjoying the things that you do!

I’ll see you guys and gals in a couple of weeks / months time, and until then I hope you all have a fun time shooting!

Have a good one Phoenix, all the best and we hope to hear from you soon - refreshed and rekindled.

Latest posts

Top Bottom