1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Self imposed period of quiescence

Discussion in 'Coffee Bar' started by Phoenix, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix TalkEmount Top Veteran

Aug 25, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    Phoenix Gonzales
    Hi folks, I’ll be going on a short period of dormancy. I’ve decided to step away from actively taking photos a bit and try to re-evaluate my shooting style and the way I shoot, what are the things I enjoy shooting, preferences, etc.. I find it helpful now and then to take a step back and re-evaluate what have you done, what are you doing, and what will you do, it helps you keep a fresh set of eyes and is also a good way of looking at things from a different perspective (of focal length :p) and more importantly it helps you to keep in enjoying the things that you do!

I’ll see you guys and gals in a couple of weeks / months time, and until then I hope you all have a fun time shooting!

2. lapdog99

lapdog99 TalkEmount Veteran

Sep 3, 2011
    Colorado
    Too much talent to be quiescent. How about making an iMovie slide show with music of some of your photos as a project?

3. freddytto

freddytto TalkEmount All-Pro

Dec 2, 2011
    Puebla, Mexico
    i agree Lapdog99,we will try ;)

4. Bimjo

Bimjo Super Moderator

Oct 28, 2011
    Washington State
    Jim
    Later dude, drop bread crumbs so you can find your way back...

5. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Aug 6, 2011
    See you, Phoenix. Hope the time away is good for you!

6. Dioptrick

Dioptrick TalkEmount All-Pro

Feb 4, 2012
    New Zealand
    Have a good one Phoenix, all the best and we hope to hear from you soon - refreshed and rekindled.

7. davect01

davect01 Super Moderator

Aug 20, 2011
    Fountain Hills, AZ
    Dave
    A bit drastic, but if it in the end makes for better shotting then I understand the madness.