1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Samyang/Rokinon 14mm Filter system | Location: Australia | Ships: Australia

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jeffmurray, Feb 1, 2015.

1. jeffmurray

jeffmurray TalkEmount Veteran

0   0   0

Dec 18, 2014
    Hobart, Australia
    Jeff
    Buy & Sell Listing - Ebay
    Selling
    Samyang/Rokinon 14mm Filter system

Ships to
    Australia

Link to Ebay listing
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/201277625291?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Wonderpana FreeArc 150mm - Auction Start Price $399

Price lowered from $650 - last chance to buy as a kit - absolute bargain well below cost.

This is a very handy filter system for the ultra-wide Samyang/Rokinon 14mm.

Its been a fantastic system for me for Landscape photography. A polarizer and ND is essential kit for lovely high quality and beautifully saturated images. Attaching filters to the ultra-wide angle lenses is very challenging. This kit resolves the issue.

Included:

- Fotodiox Wonderpana kit (new price $300)
    - Fotodiox 145mm CPL (new $150)
    - Fotodiox 6.6 x 8.5" 0.9 Grad ND' ($300)
    - FotoDiox Wonderpana 6.6"bracket (new $120)

It will fit other makes of super-wide - however you would have to buy the kit seperately. Let me know and I will split it.

Costing well over $870 initially this is a bargain. Its in overall very good condition some usage marks (not scratches) on the filter mount. The Soft Grad has a small chip from the bottom right corner (photographed) it does not effect use in any way. I have used it for many images like this and you can see my results on my imaging site www.jeffmurrayimaging.com.

It comes with the nice storage pouches and containers - plus spare brass screws.

References
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/201277625291?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.