• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Samyang 85mm f/1.4 Auto Focus Lens

Richard Crowe

TalkEmount All-Pro
I already have the Sony 85mm f/1.8 e-mount lens so I am not in the market for another 85mm glass. However, if I were seeking an 85mm lens, I would definitely consider this one...

Plaatje

TalkEmount Rookie
I already have the Sony 85mm f/1.8 e-mount lens so I am not in the market for another 85mm glass. However, if I were seeking an 85mm lens, I would definitely consider this one...
I was and still am thinking of a 85mm. The Sony 1.8 looks tempting but I found the bokeh just a bit swirled, Not tried it myself, so maybe I ‘m wrong,and now there is this Samyang 1.4. Will definitely follow the upcoming tests and user info.

Mookalafalas

TalkEmount Regular
I had the Sony, and it is a wonderful lens. Relatively light, sharp, great AF, reasonable price (for a Sony), and I personally liked the bokeh look. That said, I'm very interested in the Samyang, either the new 1.4, or the 75mm F1.8.

Latest threads

Top Bottom