Same image, 4 different paths to process it..which one you think works best?

Discussion in 'Image Processing' started by shaolin95, Oct 19, 2014.

1. shaolin95

shaolin95 TalkEmount Top Veteran

Jul 3, 2013
    I have been playing with different settings and combinations from DXO to ACR to Photoshop and decided to take one image today to see what I can get using all 4.
    Cant make up my mind on which one is better.

Here is a link to the rar file with all images so you can evaluate it better.

I posted one of the samples here so you know what it is about.

Attached Files:

2. Poki

Poki TalkEmount Hall of Famer

Aug 30, 2011
    Just a tip if you want to get more responses: Include all four images directly in the forum post. Most people are almost always busy nowadays and don't have time to download a file, extract it, open four different images and tab between them to compare them. If you simply upload them all to the forum, it doesn't take you much more time, and it saves us quite a bit of time. For judging a photo, a lower resolution view is sufficient - 1x for example doesn't offer full res files to curators either.
  3. shaolin95

shaolin95 TalkEmount Top Veteran

Jul 3, 2013
    The problem is, the difference is mostly on the details and the forum does not offer a full size option so does not really help to post them at such a small size.
    Thanks, but I will see if people test if if not then oh well, it was worth a try. :)