• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Run

Poki

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Headed out to try the 50mm Touit a little more this morning. Found that inspiring wall of nothing where the golden hour used to be. This inspired me to shoot a photo for my "alone in the dark"-series, and that's the result. I'm quite happy with it as it fits the story I want to tell with the series perfectly.

What do you think? Critique and comments desired, as always.

<a href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/48126456@N05/14325564327" title="Run by Hannes Brecher, on Flickr">
14325564327_3ca9225a9f_b.jpg
   ---            
"1024" height="683" alt="Run"></a>

BruPri

TalkEmount Regular
I like the picture very much, no critique. I do like your turn of phrase, "inspiring wall of nothing where the golden hour used to be". Same here in Seattle, overcast, flat grey...

roundball

TalkEmount Legend
Its a uniquely different look. I also found it interesting as I scrolled the image up and down on my laptop screen...unintentionally temporarily "cropping" it...that the perspective changed a lot, producing a number of different views on the depth, the scale, etc.

Latest threads

Top Bottom