1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Roxsen Focal Reducer "Speed Booster" adapter -- C/Y to NEX | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by demiro, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demiro

demiro TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Mar 2, 2012
    Roxsen Focal Reducer "Speed Booster" adapter -- C/Y to NEX + M42 adapter | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Sold on eBay...
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Roxsen Focal Reducer "Speed Booster" adapter -- C/Y to NEX

Prices
    $60

Ships to
    USA

Description
    This is a knock off of the Metabones product. Sells on ebay for $95, shipping from China, so you can get this one in like-new condition for a few bucks less and a few weeks quicker. Allows you to shoot any C/Y mount lens on NEX/E-mount. Also included is an M42>C/Y adapter, which will allow you to use any M42 lens with the focal reducer as well. It is super low profile, adding no length to the set up.

The adapter increases the speed of the lens by one stop and reduces the focal length by .71X. So that means your MF glass will shoot very close to it's stated FL on an NEX camera, after you increase FL by 1.5X and reduce by .71X.

I have not tried the Metabones product as a comparison, but I thought the quality was good with the Roxsen. It's a cost-effective way to add versatility to your lens line up, and a fun photographic "toy" to have in your bag. Comes with caps (as shown) and box.

First two shots are just the focal reducer; third shows the M42 adapter in foreground; fourth shows the M42 adapter attached.

rox2_zpsc843eedb.

rox1_zps0beb85f0.

m42-cy2_zpsb60c9bfa.

m42-cy1_zps3ad1ac44.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority

Shipping charge
    included

Handling time
    -

References
    lots on mu-43 under same username

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. demiro

0   0   0

Mar 2, 2012
    deleted

3. demiro

0   0   0

Mar 2, 2012
    No one wants this little guy? Fun addition to your kit if you have C/Y or M42 lenses.

4. demiro

0   0   0

Mar 2, 2012
    Bump. I thought this would be an easy sell. Bargain way to check out a speed booster. No interest?

$75

5. demiro

0   0   0

Mar 2, 2012
    monthly bump

6. demiro

0   0   0

Mar 2, 2012
    One last price reduction bump. Hopefully a worthwhile deal for someone at $60.

7. demiro

0   0   0

Mar 2, 2012
    OK, let's try something different. If anyone wants to test-drive this thing let me know. I will ship it to you; you can try it out for a week or two. If you want to purchase at that point you can pay for it. If not just send it back to me.

So you're risking maybe $5 in return shipping to try before you buy.

Any interest please let me know. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.