1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Rollei HFT 50 F:1.8 Planar + NEX adapter | Location: Other | Ships: Other

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by nianys, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nianys

nianys TalkEmount All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aug 23, 2012
    France
    Buy & Sell Listing - Completed
    Selling</br> Rollei HFT 50 F:1.8 Planar + NEX adapter
    </br>Prices</br> Asking 80€ + shipping.
    </br>Location</br> Other
    </br>Ships to</br> Other
    </br>Description</br> Hi guys

As usual I'm culling part of my nifties herd to make room/funds for new acquisitions. Today I decided to part with the lovely sample of the Rollei HFT 50/1.8 Planar that I have. It's a darn good lens that is just not seing enough use to justify keeping it. For someone wanting one solid nifty to rely on, it's a fantastic lens, well built, compact, SHARP with excellent contrast, color and bokeh.

Here's a test sample :
    fe45c179cda66ab154703abc4386df74_95e.

Real life sample :
    d92b11632818cd7ab7d306a2a3a77eb8_419.

Both at 1.8 (sharpness is spectacular even wide open)
    And here's the lens itsalf, it's totally pristine, in Like New condition.

084eb1c445abc3458d998ac3573d815d_419.
    1471dc7217ed34f89e1d0fbd31829be9_419.
    2ffe34029dd22e4005cf95ec26271a2b_419.

The lens has a QBM mount (Quick Bayonet Mount), which is pretty uncommon, reason why I'm providing the adapter in the sale :)
    All you'll have to do is slap this baby on your NEX and start getting gorgeous, super sharp pictures with lovely bokeh. The lens has a Planar designed optimized for sharpness, and is a Zeiss clone produced according to CZ specifications.

Price is 80€/65£ for the lens (pristine) + adapter (new). Shipping is 15€/10£ for Europe, slightly cheaper for France, Belgium and Germany.
    I will consider shipping to the US, PM for details as we'll have to work out currency details. Paypal Gift or Regular Paypal (+3€).
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> French post
    </br>Shipping charge</br> 15€/10£
    </br>Handling time</br> 2 days
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. nianys

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aug 23, 2012
    France
    Bump. That's a very, VERY nice lens. Pretty rare, in like new condition. If any of you guys are looking for a competent nifty, you might want to consider it.

3. nianys

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aug 23, 2012
    France
    Completed !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.