[FS] Rokkor MD 50/1.7 with 55mm thread (X era) | Location: Other | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by nianys, Nov 29, 2012.

1. nianys

nianys TalkEmount All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aug 23, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Rokkor MD 50/1.7 with 55mm thread (X era)
    </br>Prices</br> 38€€/30£
    </br>Location</br> Other
    </br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
    </br>Description</br> I've fallen in love with Rokkors so much I've even decided to investigate several versions of the same lens.
    Here for sale is the most sought after series of the Rokkor 50mm F:1.7. It's the 55mm version (badged X in the US market, unbadged anywhere else) that retains mostly metal construction, while already sporting the modern MD coatings.
    This unit is in excellent shape, slight and even wear shows respectfully its age, glass is clean and clear without traces, marks, fungus, etc, the odd micro speck of dust, with no impact on the pictures whatsoever.

I'm located in France, making this a wiser buy for European or UK members, however I am willing to ship anywhere at real cost. Asking 38€/30£, shipping 15€/10£, 8€ to France, 12€ to Germany and Belgium.

I accept both regular and Gift option Paypal (latter obviously preferred, but left at discretion of buyer). I've sold lenses to several members on this board.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> French post
    </br>Shipping charge</br> 15€/10£
    </br>Handling time</br> 2 days
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.