• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

[FS] Rokkor MD 50/1.7 with 55mm thread (X era) | Location: Other | Ships: Worldwide

Buy/Sell feedback for nianys (1)

nianys

TalkEmount All-Pro
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Rokkor MD 50/1.7 with 55mm thread (X era)
</br>Prices</br> 38€€/30£
</br>Location</br> Other
</br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
</br>Description</br> I've fallen in love with Rokkors so much I've even decided to investigate several versions of the same lens.
Here for sale is the most sought after series of the Rokkor 50mm F:1.7. It's the 55mm version (badged X in the US market, unbadged anywhere else) that retains mostly metal construction, while already sporting the modern MD coatings.
This unit is in excellent shape, slight and even wear shows respectfully its age, glass is clean and clear without traces, marks, fungus, etc, the odd micro speck of dust, with no impact on the pictures whatsoever.

I'm located in France, making this a wiser buy for European or UK members, however I am willing to ship anywhere at real cost. Asking 38€/30£, shipping 15€/10£, 8€ to France, 12€ to Germany and Belgium.

I accept both regular and Gift option Paypal (latter obviously preferred, but left at discretion of buyer). I've sold lenses to several members on this board.
</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
Shipping method</br> French post
</br>Shipping charge</br> 15€/10£
</br>Handling time</br> 2 days
</br>References</br> -
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Latest threads

Top Bottom