• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

COMPLETED Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 for Sony E-Mount - $200 I pay shipping

Richard Crowe

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This lens is extremely sharp even wide open. See these images I shot with this lens on a Sony A6500 at the Reagan Presidential Library in California https://rpcrowe.smugmug.com/REAGAN-LIBRARY/i-Q9CG9DC. It is small and, at less than nine ounces, easily carried. I love this lens but I am selling it because, besides my crop format camera, I now have a Sony full-frame A7iii and I wanted a lens that was not limited to the crop format camera. I just purchased the Rokinon 14mm AF f/2.8 from a member on this site. Of course, you can use this lens on a full frame camera when shooting in APSC format

ROKINON 12mm f2.8 LENS_2896.jpg
ILCE-6600    E 28-75mm F2.8-2.8    49mm    f/9.0    1/25s    ISO 100

The lens is in excellent shape with absolutely no fungus or scratches. In fact, I would classify it as in "Like-New" condition...

The lens is manual focus only which is not a great problem with a 12mm (18mm equivalent focal length) lens on a Sony mirrorless camera because of the focusing capabilities of these cameras. The lens has a focus scale as well as f/stops marked on the lens which makes it great for video work. It is manual exposure only but, that is easy enough to work around with the Sony cameras.

I would keep this lens except that I have purchased the 14mm AF Rokinon and don't need two wide angle prime lenses.

Last edited:
Top Bottom