• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

river sunset

Bimjo

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jim
I haven't been down to the river at sunset in quite some time. I had to be out-and-about around that time so I took the camera along. 5N/CV21 @ f/8. The closeup is the SMC Tak55/1.8 @ f/8. Interesting how over the course of 11 minutes the two clouds joined into one.

river_sunset121205_01.jpg

river_sunset121205_02.jpg

river_sunset121205_03.jpg

river_sunset121205_04.jpg

river_sunset121205_05.jpg

mobias

TalkEmount Regular
Lovely sunset. I can safely say you have much better weather than we do here in Scotland right now. lol

Dioptrick

TalkEmount All-Pro
Great shots Bimjo!

Do you know what those white streaks are?

The jet vapour trails I've seen in the past don't look like that/those (there's several). :confused:

Bimjo

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jim
Lovely sunset. I can safely say you have much better weather than we do here in Scotland right now. lol

+1. I'm jealous!

Thank you, this week is the first time we've seen blue sky for nearly 3 weeks. Pacific storms rolling in heavy and frequent so far this fall.

Great shots Bimjo!

Do you know what those white streaks are?

The jet vapour trails I've seen in the past don't look like that/those (there's several). :confused:

Thanks! Yes, those are jet trails. The temp/wind has to be right for them to just disappear like that instead of slowly diffusing.

It's hard to shoot a blue sky around here without getting them in the pic. Because we are between Salt Lake/Denver and Seattle we get all that traffic. Because we're between Spokane and Portland we get all that traffic. Some days the sky looks like a roadmap. ;^)

Latest posts

Top Bottom