• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Ritz/Wolf Camera closing over 160 stores

ErickSaint

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Erick
I stopped by my local one today and no more nex products, but they are a Sony dealer. Everything is on sale, some stuff super cheap, 30% off accessories and cases. 50% off filters. I got a CP for the kit lens for 12 bucks. Now just have to get the camera :)

Guy said this store is going to be open until next week Sunday, not sure if that its chain wide or only local, but worth checking out if you have one in the area.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

davect01

Super Moderator
Real Name
Dave
sad

I stopped by my local one today and no more nex products, but they are a Sony dealer. Everything is on sale, some stuff super cheap, 30% off accessories and cases. 50% off filters. I got a CP for the kit lens for 12 bucks. Now just have to get the camera :)

Guy said this store is going to be open until next week Sunday, not sure if that its chain wide or only local, but worth checking out if you have one in the area.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

Sad, but not unexpected. With the internet, we will continue to loose physical stores.

ErickSaint

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Erick
Yeah that's very true. I hated this location but that was just because it was in a huge outdoor mall type place with nowhere near enough parking. But the people that worked at the store were always awesome, and I drove out of the way to the parking nightmare because of that. There is another local store here. I bought many things from them in my film days. Last week I went back in there for the first time in a very long time, not sure I'll go back. Was kind of made to feel like lesser of a person because I wasn't asking about $1000+ camera bodies. It was just a strange vibe I didn't like.

Latest threads

Top Bottom