Reviews subforum: Post a gear test or review here

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Welcome to our new Reviews subforum! Here members can post gear tests, reviews, or shootouts.

Your post can be short or long and in any format you want. Lots of different kinds of posts are welcome, as long as they are photography related.

Examples:
  • Brief first impressions of a camera which is new to you
  • Review of a lens
  • Review of an accessory (camera bag, tripod, strap, adapter, flash, etc)
  • Shootout between two lenses
  • Test of camera C-AF tracking, high ISO performance, etc
When making a new post here, please choose a prefix: Review, Test, or Shootout. If none of those really apply, please choose one anyway.

The only thing not allowed in this subforum is a post with no content except a link to a review on some other site.

To add some fun and interest, we'll have monthly prizes for the best two new threads posted that month, $50 each via PayPal or store gift certificate depending on the winner's preference.

All members are welcome to participate. Your post can be short or long and in any format you want. Lots of different kinds of posts are welcome, as long as they are photography related.

At the beginning of each calendar month, I'll randomly select two winners from the previous month.

Last edited:

bdbits

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bob
Don't give up yet, Amin, especially with Black Friday coming up.

I may try my hand at this, but have never done it. I was waiting to size up the competition. :D

Amin Sabet

Administrator
To add some fun and interest, we'll have monthly prizes for the best two new threads posted that month, $50 each via PayPal or store gift certificate depending on the winner's preference.

All members are welcome to participate. Your post can be short or long and in any format you want. Lots of different kinds of posts are welcome, as long as they are photography related.

At the beginning of each calendar month, I'll randomly select two winners from the previous month.
Sorry, I have been swamped and completely forgot about the above until I saw it again today :blush:. I just now sent $50 per review (via PayPal to the email address on file) to everyone who wrote a review during the time that I missed. If anyone posted a review between December and today and didn't get the PayPal from me, please let me know!

Going forward, I have to cancel the "prizes" for reviews. I'm pretty sure no one was really reviewing in order to win prizes anyway :).

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
TalkEmount is a fan site and not associated with Sony Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2011-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom