1. Welcome to TalkEmount.com—a friendly Sony E-mount camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Reviews subforum: Post a gear test or review here for a chance to win prizes

Discussion in 'Reviews, Tests, & Shootouts' started by Amin Sabet, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Aug 6, 2011
    Welcome to our new Reviews subforum! Here members can post gear tests, reviews, or shootouts.

To add some fun and interest, we'll have monthly prizes for the best two new threads posted that month, $50 each via PayPal or store gift certificate depending on the winner's preference.

All members are welcome to participate. Your post can be short or long and in any format you want. Lots of different kinds of posts are welcome, as long as they are photography related.

Examples:
    • Brief first impressions of a camera which is new to you
    • Review of a lens
    • Review of an accessory (camera bag, tripod, strap, adapter, flash, etc)
    • Shootout between two lenses
    • Test of camera C-AF tracking, high ISO performance, etc
    When making a new post here, please choose a prefix: Review, Test, or Shootout. If none of those really apply, please choose one anyway.

The only thing not allowed in this subforum is a post with no content except a link to a review on some other site.

At the beginning of each calendar month, I'll post a poll with all the entries from the previous calendar month to determine one winner for that month (Members' Choice winner). I will select the other winner (Amin's Choice winner).

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018 at 10:27 AM
    • Like Like x 8
    • Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  2. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Aug 6, 2011
  3. bdbits

bdbits TalkEmount All-Pro

Sep 10, 2015
    Bob
    Don't give up yet, Amin, especially with Black Friday coming up.

I may try my hand at this, but have never done it. I was waiting to size up the competition. :D 

• Funny Funny x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.