• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Reverend Tim Tom taken with manual lens

toddlange1

TalkEmount Regular
I recently picked up a few prime and zoom Konica Hexanon lenses and converter for my Sony Nex-7. These photos are of the family cat named 'Reverend Tim Tom'. The lens I used was the Hexanon 50 F1.4. The first was taken at ISO 200 1/15s and the second at ISO 400 1/30s. Camera was resting on the floor and a remote shutter was used to take the pictures. I believe the aperture was set at f1.4 or f2.0.

Todd

---            

---            

toddlange1

TalkEmount Regular
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi and welcome Todd, Great shots.
Thanks, I just recently discovered this site while researching how to use older manual prime lenses with the Sony Nex cameras. I picked up a number of the Konica Hexanon lenses on ebay and craigslist.

feline-revtimtomfan

New to TalkEmount
Lovely photos. But mostly I signed up for an account here just to tell you what an outstanding name your cat has. Seriously one of the best pet names I've heard in ages!

bopfan

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Denny
I have a slew of Konica lenses. Bought them specifically for my NEX cameras. Some of the Konica lenses are really great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom