Random pics (other than E-mount)

addieleman

Passionate amateur
Real Name
Ad Dieleman
Was looking for a generic thread for pictures made with other systems than Sony E-mount but didn't find any (my wife could have said: "Will I have a look?" She doesn't even ask if I cared to search thoroughly). So here it is!

addieleman

Passionate amateur
Real Name
Ad Dieleman
And of course I have a contribution.

Having coffee in a museum, me and my better half. I saw this power supply hanging off the counter and took my phone because my real camera was in a locker. And she said: "Do you really want to take a picture of that?" Despite this encouragement, here it is :).

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:

christilou

TalkEmount All-Pro
Real Name
Christina
A few totally random shots from Spain!

AlwaysOnAuto

TalkEmount Hall of Famer

From this morning's walk thru the Seal Beach Show.

christilou

TalkEmount All-Pro
Real Name
Christina
Another random shot from the rooftop bar in Malaga. Lovely light but nothing to photograph.... however it never seems to stop me :wink:

bdbits

TalkEmount All-Pro
Real Name
Bob
OK, I'll be that guy... how is this thread different than "pic a day"? I think Ad intended it for pictures from non-Sony bodies, but it doesn't seem to be going that way. It's not a complaint at all, and does not matter much to me as I go through most of the forums anyway. Really just a thought, and you should feel totally free to completely ignore this post and continue adding photos. :)

fractal

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Real Name
Chris
Took this with my Google Pixel 2 phone. I've been using it more and more as a "carry around" camera.

WNG

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Real Name
Will
Been going through some old RAW files in archives last week and edited them with RAWTherapee. No longer have Lightroom to edit these Canon CR2's.
Shot with a EOS 400D Xti and Canon EF 70-200 f/4L IS. Stitched with Microsoft ICE. Been playing around more with stitching.

IMG_2684_stitch2 by wNG iMAGE aND dESIGN, on Flickr

johnson4096

TalkEmount Veteran
Real Name
Dan Johnson
Taken with a Fuji Finepix 1500, which was one of their bridge cameras from about 10 years ago. I loved that camera, which handled more like a DSLR than other bridge cameras of the era. It's images were good but it had a big problem. It wouldn't work properly with most SD cards and there was no sign of a firmware update from Fuji that would fix the problem. None of the stores in my area sold Fuji cards and the ones at web stores were more expensive than brands like Sandisk and Lexar. The problem was in file handling. Sometimes it would not save an image. Sometimes when erasing an image it would corrupt the directory. A partial solution was to regularly format the card but even then it didn't always work. Of course the camera was sold without a memory card.

Last edited:

johnson4096

TalkEmount Veteran
Real Name
Dan Johnson
Taken with a Canon Elph 300HS, the best small P&S I've ever used.

Last edited:

johnson4096

TalkEmount Veteran
Real Name
Dan Johnson
This was taken with a film camera: a Nikon N65 with kit zoom, using Fuji Superia 400 film. It was a "develop only, do not cut" (so I could scan the negatives more easily with my Epson film scanner) from Target. They did cut it into 4 exposure strips and scratched every single negative. They claimed they couldn't see the scratches (visible on this image) but because they cut them when I had ordered them not to they didn't charge me. Also, the prominent grain pattern tells me their C41 chemicals were too warm. (I ran a photo lab for years using a similar Fuji C41 processing machine) but they didn't want to hear that. This isn't really sharp, which is my fault as I have a shaky hand and there is no OIS on a Nikon film kit lens. Also, this image is about a 25% crop of the original.

Latest posts

Top Bottom