1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

[FT] Promaster Spectrum 7 19-35mm f/3.5-4.5 | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Synomis192, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Synomis192

Synomis192 TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

May 26, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> Promaster Spectrum 7 19-35mm f/3.5-4.5
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA (not Canada sorry D: )
    </br>Description</br> Hello!

I'm looking to trade my Promaster 19-35mm f/3.5-4.5 UWA Lens for some Minolta MD or similar lenses.

This lens is practically brand new, I bought it NIB from Roberts Camera. It was sealed and everything. I paid $89.99 for the lens. I've been using it for landscapes primarily and it's very sharp at f/8 at all focal lengths. I'd be happy to provide some sample images form the lens. I'm also adding 4 filters (UV/Red/GRN/ORG) I got those filters last year for my film class when we were heavily concentrated on using B/W film. I've used them on my Tamron 17-35mm f/2.8 lens for my Canon SLR. They're from Calumet and the sales person told me that Calumet filters were manufactured by B/W so I ended up getting 3 filters for a grand total of $150. The Promaster has had a UV filter on since Day 1 out of the box.

I'm really interested in upgrading my 50mm f/1.7 to a 50mm f/1.4 I'm not picky about which kind of version it is. I am keen towards the MC Rokkor-PG 50mm f/1.4 though. I've had my eyes on that lens for quite a while.
    Again, I'm open to all offers really. But If you offer a lens that is not an MD mount, I'd like to ask if you could include an adapter if it's not too much to ask!

For a trade, I think it would be fair to pay for the shipping cost ourselves. I don't mind paying for expedited shipping, only if you would do the same.
    </br>References</br> Ebay: Synomis192
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: