[FT] Promaster Spectrum 7 19-35mm f/3.5-4.5 | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Synomis192, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Synomis192

Synomis192 TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

May 26, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading</br> Promaster Spectrum 7 19-35mm f/3.5-4.5
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA (not Canada sorry D: )
    </br>Description</br> Hello!

I'm looking to trade my Promaster 19-35mm f/3.5-4.5 UWA Lens for some Minolta MD or similar lenses.

This lens is practically brand new, I bought it NIB from Roberts Camera. It was sealed and everything. I paid $89.99 for the lens. I've been using it for landscapes primarily and it's very sharp at f/8 at all focal lengths. I'd be happy to provide some sample images form the lens. I'm also adding 4 filters (UV/Red/GRN/ORG) I got those filters last year for my film class when we were heavily concentrated on using B/W film. I've used them on my Tamron 17-35mm f/2.8 lens for my Canon SLR. They're from Calumet and the sales person told me that Calumet filters were manufactured by B/W so I ended up getting 3 filters for a grand total of $150. The Promaster has had a UV filter on since Day 1 out of the box.

I'm really interested in upgrading my 50mm f/1.7 to a 50mm f/1.4 I'm not picky about which kind of version it is. I am keen towards the MC Rokkor-PG 50mm f/1.4 though. I've had my eyes on that lens for quite a while.
    Again, I'm open to all offers really. But If you offer a lens that is not an MD mount, I'd like to ask if you could include an adapter if it's not too much to ask!

For a trade, I think it would be fair to pay for the shipping cost ourselves. I don't mind paying for expedited shipping, only if you would do the same.
    </br>References</br> Ebay: Synomis192
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: