• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Praktica series

Xterra

TalkEmount Veteran
the camera that took my Childhood photos... Praktica with Meyer-Optik Görlitz 50mm f/1.8

20161030-DSC00686 (Large).JPG
   ---            

20161030-DSC00690 (Large).JPG
   ---            

20161030-DSC00692 (Large).JPG
   ---            

Last edited:

Xterra

TalkEmount Veteran
Ah, sentimental journey. Had one of those in the 70's, made great pictures with an SMC Takumar 2/55mm on it.
thanks, do you know what adapter is needed to adapt my Meyer Görlitz 50mm f/1.8 to the Sony E-mount? It is threaded into the Praktica camera

sam

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
sam_men
I have the same camera and lens.
My setup is odd for my Nex.
I am using my M42 to Canon EF to NEX adapters.
The M42 to Canon adapter has the lip, that pushes in the pin on the back of the lens, allowing you to use the aperture dial on the lens.
I use this setup for all my M42 lenses that have the pin on the rear of the lens.(auto diaphragm).
Works well.
My actual M42 to NEX adapter, same one that Ad mentioned above,works for my M42 lenses, that do not have the pin, but I will have to modify it, so that it works with my pinned lenses.
I will have to find an m42 to NEX adapter with the lip plate.

Tilt M42 Screw Lens To Sony E Mount NEX NEX3 NEX5 NEX5N NEX7 Camera Adapter

This is the adapter I am looking at, that will work with all my M42 lenses, and adds a tilt function.

Adapter for M42 Screw Manual Lenses on Sony NEX Digital Cameras NEX-3 NEX-5 NEX-6 NEX-7 A7 A3000 A5000 A6000

This is a more basic unit, that depresses the pin, very straight forward.

Last edited:

Xterra

TalkEmount Veteran
thanks for the replies and suggestions.... those photos were taken with my A7RII and Loxia 50mm f/2 .... looking forward to use the Meyer Optik 50mm but will most likely use a Novoflex adapter.... German lens to German Adapter .... a match in photography heaven... :)

Latest threads

Top Bottom