PlayMemory Mobile

Raz

TalkEmount Rookie
How does one select more than one photo at the time to be transferred from the "View transferred images" of the Play Memory Mobile app to the phone (Android) Gallery (or anything else for that matter)??
thanks in advance.

Tabibito

TalkEmount Regular
How does one select more than one photo at the time to be transferred from the "View transferred images" of the Play Memory Mobile app to the phone (Android) Gallery (or anything else for that matter)??
thanks in advance.
Just tap and hold on an image to enter multiple selection mode.

unlo

Sony ******
Real Name
Matt
thanks in advance.
Not sure which camera you are using but in the menu on my a6500 and a7ii (just checked) for 'send to smartphone' you can choose this image, or 'all images on this date'. I find this option much easier than fiddling with the app. YMMV

Raz

TalkEmount Rookie
Yes. The problem is that, on the phone, they "remain" in the Sony app, rather than being sent to the Gallery, with all the other photos, from which they can be shared. Moving them there from the app seems to be limited to one at a time.

somnambulist_squirrel

TalkEmount Veteran
There should be an option in the app settings menu to automatically move them to your gallery. Check, also, to make sure that you gave the app permission to access your photos. I’ve used the app with both Android and iPhone and it’s been able to automatically move the photos over in both.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
TalkEmount is a fan site and not associated with Sony Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2011-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom