• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Pike Place Market, Seattle, WA

Phoenix

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Phoenix Gonzales
I like your choice composition in this one. Tell you what though, if that grocery is located in the restrooms, I'll never do my shopping there ;)

jfazer

TalkEmount Regular
Great perspective!
I see you focused on the second neon sign, but I would prefer all the neon signs focused, or at least the first one...
The green one is out of focus, and it attracts all my attention...

Bimjo

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jim
Great shot. It's been a long time since I was at the Marketplace, I need to go back. Especially with the 5N, could do stealth mode. :)

bbob

TalkEmount Regular
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great perspective!
I see you focused on the second neon sign, but I would prefer all the neon signs focused, or at least the first one...
The green one is out of focus, and it attracts all my attention...
often I take multiple photos with different focus points. due to DOF it was a compromise as to how much you want in focus so I chose the 2nd sign to "help" with the ones in the rear. I suppose I could have walked farther back and used more compression with the lens zoomed but it would have changed the perspective

bob

Top Bottom