• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Pic a day....

orlcam88

TalkEmount Veteran
AlleyPondPark_20201201_0_47.jpg
   ---            

christilou

TalkEmount All-Pro
Real Name
Christina
Some doggy love today ...... Ro saying goodbye to Little B this afternoon. He's been spending a few days with her every week since she bought her own home and this time he's been gone all week! But now he's back!

DSC05644-Edit.jpg
   ---            

AlwaysOnAuto

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
I been working on the rail road, all the live long day...and it isn't done yet by a long shot.

DSC03986-1 (Large).jpg
   ---            

Been detailing photos so we don't have to 'guess' next year about how it was setup.
DSC03988-1.jpg
   ---            

We are going into lockdown tonight at 12AM for three weeks. I will be running the train more than anticipated. Might even need to set one up in the living room to play with since this is dedicated to Christmas.

DaveC

TalkEmount Veteran
I been working on the rail road, all the live long day...and it isn't done yet by a long shot.

Been detailing photos so we don't have to 'guess' next year about how it was setup.
Hope all goes well there AOA. I often use my phone to record layouts of the machinery and controls I build at work to remind me of what I did when I get a similar one several months later. One of the great advantages of having instantaneous digital images easily available.

AlwaysOnAuto

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
View attachment 113007

A very few straggly Roses left in the garden but mostly having to buy them now!
Our roses suffered some frost bite the other night so they aren't looking to good right now either.
There was a 1/8" thick sheet of ice on the bird bath the other morning when I was hosing the ashes off the patio. Yes, we've had more fires here in SoCal and we were under the ash cloud, again.

AlwaysOnAuto

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
DSC03991 (Large).JPG
   ---            

Getting closer to finished. Still need to buy some more batting to hide the surge protector sitting behind the light house.

Top Bottom