• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Pic a day....

AlwaysOnAuto

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Fall????????
We ain't even close to being done with summer here...
DSC03824 (2).JPG

bdbits

Super Moderator
Real Name
Bob
We had a super early first frost and a drought this summer, so the leaves are turning early. It was actually around 90F the day I took my fall photo.

We still have boating weather some days. 🤭

Edit: just to give you some idea of the variability of our weather, here was our September. We'll be in the 70s next week. Not California but it's not bad.
https://www.wunderground.com/history/monthly/us/nd/bismarck/KBIS/date/2020-9

bdbits

Super Moderator
Real Name
Bob
Thanks for the imagery, somnambulist_squirrel. I love New England fall colors. I only saw them once some years ago at my brother's wedding in Connecticut. They were not quite at peak yet and already stunning. You almost have to see it to believe it. I should really time a fall visit to my brother one of these years.

Clix Pix

TalkEmount Veteran
8 miles from the Tysons (Virginia) Apple Store
Headshot of our resident GBH, whom I've named "Alfred." Shot with the 100-400mm and 1.4x TC, and I was able to get very close to him so this is not cropped. I was on the boardwalk and he was just below, at the water's edge. Colorful reflections in the water from surround trees, buildings, etc., make for an interesting background!

Alfred Headshot in Early October.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom