Pic a day....

cheeks69

TalkEmount Veteran
Real Name
Robert
Become a member for free to remove site ads and see EXIF info for images.

TedG954

Super Moderator
Real Name
Ted Gersdorf
Please post this in 'Other Systems'. Thanks Ted.
Going back through photos in this thread, I found several of my postings to be taken with non-SONY equipment. I apologize for those errors. I don't file by camera and the postings were oversights by not reading the file info. I've deleted what I could find. :doh:

Strider64

TalkEmount Regular
The Kids have left the nest. The last one finally had the courage to leave the nest early this morning and it was cute as it slowly flew away.
img-american-robins-00005-Jun 04 2020.jpg

Last edited:

cheeks69

TalkEmount Veteran
Real Name
Robert

Tipton

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Rae Leggett

WNG

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Real Name
Will
I'll just delete it and stop posting photos on this site. You guys are way tooooooo particular about what kind of camera is used for a thread labeled pic a day. Argh.
Too bad you feel that way. If you think this place is TOO 'particular' then you're in for an eye-opener out in the wastelands of the web. I think this forum is pretty well laid out and self-explanatory. This is after all, a Sony camera forum. Pic a Day, one would easily surmise meant with your Sony camera. And not my latest scratch art on an Etch-A-Sketch.
BTW, isn't this the 2nd time you've mis-posted and was politely informed? I recall you took it as a personal attack the first time when there wasn't one. Ironically, I recall that was in the Random Pics Thread. You were not singled-out then, nor are you being singled-out now. The only person who is in fact singling you out, is yourself. I don't think they can make it any simpler. To be frank, we are all adults here. And if you want to swim in the adult end, you know the rules and be responsible. If you get butt hurt because you can't be the exception to the rule, well... have a good day!

Jeep Captain

TalkEmount Regular
Too bad you feel that way. If you think this place is TOO 'particular' then you're in for an eye-opener out in the wastelands of the web. I think this forum is pretty well laid out and self-explanatory. This is after all, a Sony camera forum. Pic a Day, one would easily surmise meant with your Sony camera. And not my latest scratch art on an Etch-A-Sketch.
BTW, isn't this the 2nd time you've mis-posted and was politely informed? I recall you took it as a personal attack the first time when there wasn't one. Ironically, I recall that was in the Random Pics Thread. You were not singled-out then, nor are you being singled-out now. The only person who is in fact singling you out, is yourself. I don't think they can make it any simpler. To be frank, we are all adults here. And if you want to swim in the adult end, you know the rules and be responsible. If you get butt hurt because you can't be the exception to the rule, well... have a good day!
Yes, this is the 2nd time, thanks for pointing that out. And I still see photos posted from brands other than Sony on this site and not just in the "other brands" area. So I am being singled out. Maybe this isn't the place for me. I think I'll just leave. That way you won't have to belittle me in public ever again.

Yes, this is the 2nd time, thanks for pointing that out. And I still see photos posted from brands other than Sony on this site and not just in the "other brands" area. So I am being singled out. Maybe this isn't the place for me. I think I'll just leave. That way you won't have to belittle me in public ever again.
OK folks, so be it and let's leave it at that. Thanks.

AlwaysOnAuto

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Actually, looking back to the beginning of the thread, I'd say there's enough pictures with the EXIF data removed or unavailable that it really doesn't matter if it's a Sony camera being used or not. It'd be nice if that were the case though.
Sorry to see Jeep Capt is leaving, I, for one, enjoyed seeing pictures from his neck of the woods.
I'm sure I've posted pictures from other than my Sony's here too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom