Pic a day....

AlwaysOnAuto

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Apple & blackberry ....

View attachment 108878
Reminds me of the pies my grandmother would bake. Best apple pies made from home grown apples (she lived on a farm that had apple trees) and of course, homemade pie crust. She would actually weave the top crust too.
Edit - added pic since it's the Pic a day thread.

Become a member for free to remove site ads and see EXIF info for images.

Last edited:
The man coming out of the building is wondering "why is he using a fancy looking camera to take a picture of a dirty car?". :biggrin:
Hehe, that guy appeared to be the driver of the car. A moment later he noticed me, started running (kind of :) ) up to me while saying: "Wait a minute, wait a minute". He thought I was writing a parking ticket and let off a sigh of relief when I told him I'm an amateur photographer. He then said his car could do with a cleaning, he looked a bit ashamed :).

Tipton

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Rae Leggett
Spring Crocus, Sony A7Rii + X-Fujica 55/1.6

Funny story with this pic. I bought 4 lenses for a steal off ebay, this was one of them, by far the best. Anyways, they all had random filters attached. So I'm taking this pic and messing with white balance because the yellow center of the flower showed as white in the viewfinder. Finally I take it. The next day, I pull it into lightroom, and have to do some color corrections - the result is here. Left me wonder about the new lens.

Later on, I looked at the lens. What I assumed was a simple uv filter turned out to be a Hoya y44 yellow color correction filter. I was color correcting a color correction filter.

AlwaysOnAuto

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Some assembly required...

DSC02611 (Large).JPG

It's harder to assemble when you find out you aren't allowed to have any of the colors touching the same color.

Last edited:

cheeks69

TalkEmount Veteran
Real Name
Robert

TedG954

Super Moderator
Real Name
Ted Gersdorf
It's all done with mirrors.
1-20-20 Cleveland Area ReDo   98.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom