Photography at 54!

Strider64

TalkEmount Regular
I decided to buy my first professional camera setup with the Sony A7R III camera. I used and still have the Nikon D80 camera that I used for a long time.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I also have the Sony 85 mm/1.8 lens and the Zeiss Batis 2/25mm lens

Here are a few samples of pictures I have take so far with the camera.

They're not the greatest, but it's been a while since I have taken photography serious. However, I plan on getting better by practice, practice and more practice. I have had a college course in Photography and 2 college courses in Photoshop. I'm also updating my website to reflect my shift to photography and web development. Here's my website: Photographs, Videos and Memories

WNG

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Real Name
Will
Well aboard! And what a nice way to jump back into photography! A great kit!
Sony's are relatively easy to use thanks to the customizeable buttons. Experiment with the camera until it's personalized to your shooting style.
Looking forward to your photos!

bdbits

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bob
:bravo-009: Nice. Congrats on a great camera and those first lenses.

Personally I only got 'serious' later in life, though I did have a film camera a few decades ago, even did the darkroom thing through a local university. But life put a lot of things on hold. I am having a lot of fun with it now, and starting to feel I have a few pictures worth sharing now and then. I think it's a great hobby.

runnerpsu

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Welcome! Like you, I used an old Nikon (D60) for a number of years. Two years ago, I purchased my A7II. I was 69.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
TalkEmount is a fan site and not associated with Sony Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2011-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom