Photo Transfer Method.

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by CDG, Dec 28, 2013.

1. CDG

CDG TalkEmount Regular

Dec 15, 2013
    Racine, WI
    Hello all, a newbie question, please bear with me.

Is there any difference in picture quality between transferring via wifi, or by attaching the camera, or by reading the SD card out of the camera.

Thanks much :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Mattithjah

Mattithjah TalkEmount Veteran

Jan 17, 2013
    Czech Republic
    Matěj
    No, really not. Differences are only between different files formats... Once you shot jpeg, it will be jpeg through all his digital life.

Matej (sent from phone)

• Like Like x 1
  3. CDG

CDG TalkEmount Regular

Dec 15, 2013
    Racine, WI
    Thanks that's good to know that there is no loss of resolution etc depending on the transfer method.

Another question please, is there a place on this forum where I can post my picture and members can critique it so I get better at still photography?

Thanks again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. WoodWorks

WoodWorks Super Moderator

Dec 12, 2012
    Ashland, OR, USA
    David
    There is an Images to Share section here, with sub-forums for different styles of photography. Pick the one that best suits your images, post them there, and ask for input. I think you'll find that members here are both informative and polite, so you won't get singed in the process. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. CDG

CDG TalkEmount Regular

Dec 15, 2013
    Racine, WI
    Thanks very much - Done!

https://www.talkemount.com/showthread.php?t=5652

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. ChangshaNotes

ChangshaNotes Super Moderator

Aug 15, 2012
    China
    Colin
    Hi charlyee.

You've posted some nice shots already. The next time you post a photo, just ask for critique and some people will give their thoughts and advice. You could even start a thread for it if you want. Also, mention the lens and settings you used to take the shot.

I don't know why, but your photos only show up as thumbnails. It's a little more convenient to see them if they are larger. I think that's something with Tapatalk. You might need to change a setting. Deadbear will know what to do with that.

• Like Like x 1