• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Phone Shots you're pleased with

bdbits

Super Moderator
Real Name
Bob
I do not get to travel a lot but have been to the Grand Canyon. One of the most amazing sights I'll ever see and worth the drive out of our way at the time.

I am not sure I'd take a train all the way from Chicago just to see it though. ;)

AlwaysOnAuto

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
I've been there, but it was over 50 yrs ago, I was small so don't remember much about it. I do have a slide of us taken at the time...somewhere here.....

Can't wait to see the pics Ted!

TedG954

Super Moderator
Real Name
Ted Gersdorf
The Grand Canyon is beyond amazing and everyone should see it someday. Traveling on Amtrak was a wonderful experience and I would recommend train travel whenever your schedule allows. Personally, I will choose Amtrak over any airline for domestic travel. It was great.

7-20-21 Grand Canyon Railroad   1.jpg
   ---            

sapoeijoek

TalkEmount Veteran
Real Name
Edwin
51327332021_2a48b2dbaa_b.jpg
   ---            

WoodWorks

Super Moderator
Real Name
David
IMG_1014.jpeg
Apple    iPhone 12 Pro back triple camera 6mm f/2    6mm    f/2.0    1/80s    ISO 200

Look who we ran into on our morning's walk with the dogs. We both decided to head in the opposite direction. :laugh:

AlwaysOnAuto

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
HemiAndCarbs.jpg
Apple    iPhone 7 back camera 3.99mm f/1.8    4mm    f/1.8    1/123s    ISO 20

Had to 'manipulate' this to get it to show in the correct orientation, but I did take the original with my iPhone. I will admit to not being very well versed in iPhone usage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom