• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Phone Shots you're pleased with

Clix Pix

TalkEmount Veteran
8 miles from the Tysons (Virginia) Apple Store
Every now and then I'll see something interesting but won't bother to get out the "real" camera, I'll just grab my iPhone. This is one of those shots. The iPhone can produce some interesting abstracts!

Corridors.jpeg

Richard Crowe

TalkEmount Top Veteran
We received Carmella as a foster. She was pregnant
CARMELLA_3483.jpg

She gave birth prematurely to a singlet puppy whom we named Leo. Carmella rejected the puppy and my wife is hand feeding the little guy. He appears to be doing well and is eating and moving around quite a bit.
I shot these with my iPhone 11...
Carmella Puppy_3559.jpg

Carmella Puppy_3562.jpg

At first Judy fed Leo with a syringe every two hours but, he has graduated to a puppy bottle and is fed every three to four hours.
I plan to do some photos of Leo with my camera today or tomorrow...

Richard Crowe

TalkEmount Top Veteran
This a quickie video snippet done for my Facebook site with the iPhone 11 and edited with iMovie on the iPhone...

BTW: I really like my cell phone case when shooting video with the phone. The case makes it easier to hold the phone in the correct position (horizontal rather than vertical). Of course, when I actually shoot video with the phone, I hold it with both hands. In this case, I was using the other hand to shoot the still picture...
A6600 case_3725.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom