Perfect day pack for A7RII

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Kendall, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Kendall

Kendall TalkEmount Rookie

Feb 29, 2016
    I finally found the perfect everyday carry pack for my A7RII and accessories. It's the Push Pack from 5.11 Tactical with an Ape Case Insert. The Pack can be found here and the insert here. With this combo, I can carry my A7RII with my Techart Adapter plus a Contax G 90mm on the body and still have room in the other two dividers for my 28mm and 45mm Contax glass. Any of the Sony or Zeiss primes would work as well. The Ape Case adds plenty of protection and with the pull cords would prevent the camera from falling out if unbuckled. With the large single flap opening on top, it's very quick to grab the camera for shooting. There are many other pockets available for filters, adapters, memory cards, etc. It even has two pockets on the sides big enough to carry 1L water bottles. The case is very comfortable and seems well built. I'm not crazy about the military appearance but at least, it doesn't look like a camera bag to thieves. Just thought I would share my experience. I took a chance that the Ape Case would fit and it's almost like it was made for it.

WP_20160302_17_22_44_Pro[1]. WP_20160302_17_23_01_Pro[1].

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1