• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Peak Design Everyday Sling 10L

Kirkp

TalkEmount Veteran
I recently bought the Peak Design 10L V1 on closeout, since there is now a V2. I won’t attempt to review it here, but there are plenty of reviews online. I’m really happy with it. It’s well designed and built, and suits my needs as an APS-C shooter perfectly. Yesterday I decided I wanted to pack two bodies with lenses attached and was pleased to find that they fit.

Here’s a photo of my A6000 with SEL70350G, a Sony SEL1855 hidden under it (below an origami flap), and a NEX-6 with Rokinon 12mm f/2.0. My BlackRapid sling fits on top. Other pockets have spare batteries, cleaning supplies, a pocket tripod, and filters. I might pack this way if I want to alternate between wildlife shooting and landscapes.

650B7555-B6AC-4E22-81D9-18D88044D77F.jpeg
Apple    iPhone 6s back camera 4.15mm f/2.2    4mm    f/2.2    1/30s    ISO 32

Here’s a link to the Peak Design 10L V2, which has the same capacity and some refinements.
https://www.peakdesign.com/products/everyday-sling

The V1 closeout deal is still available at BHPhotoVideo. I’ve got no financial stake—just sharing some useful information.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom