• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Paris Room and lights

davect01

Super Moderator
Real Name
Dave
Just a couple quick shots from my wives' work at a senior care home. 18-55mm Stock lens.

---            

---            

Bimjo

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jim
Dave, as I said on G+ I prefer the color light shot you posted there. Not sure why the B&W version doesn't appeal to me. Maybe a lack of contrast or something? [shrug]

What I love about the Paris room is that in the midst of so much order there is the small chaos of the lampshade being slightly off-kilter. Very subtle, but I like it. Very Zen-like (nothing is pefect). :)

nianys

TalkEmount All-Pro
Dave, I had absolutely no clue you lived in Paris ?? I do like both shots a lot ! Actually I think that's the shots I like best from what you've posted so far. Thx for sharing.

davect01

Super Moderator
Real Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dave, as I said on G+ I prefer the color light shot you posted there. Not sure why the B&W version doesn't appeal to me. Maybe a lack of contrast or something? [shrug]

Could have been brighter.

What I love about the Paris room is that in the midst of so much order there is the small chaos of the lampshade being slightly off-kilter. Very subtle, but I like it. Very Zen-like (nothing is pefect). :)
Had not even noticed it.

Dave, I had absolutely no clue you lived in Paris ?? I do like both shots a lot ! Actually I think that's the shots I like best from what you've posted so far. Thx for sharing.

Thanks.
Each room in her care facility has a different theme, this one just happens to be Paris themed. I was in Paris as an older child, but not since the 80's.

Top Bottom