1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Ordered 16-35 FE OSS Lens

Discussion in 'Sony Alpha E-Mount Lenses' started by sonicbuffalo, Dec 2, 2014.

1. sonicbuffalo

sonicbuffalo TalkEmount Regular

Aug 7, 2014
    North Carolina
    Chris
    I'm hoping this will plug all the holes in my spectrum of lens ranges for my Sony Alpha7. I wished I could say that I got a good deal, but the salesman insisted that Sony has the prices set, and they won't allow for any deviation. I was promised the kit though so I should have all the goodies for this Zeiss monster lens. Does anyone else have this lens and if so, what are your thoughts? Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  2. serhan

serhan TalkEmount All-Pro

Aug 27, 2011
    NYC
  3. LoFi

LoFi TalkEmount Regular

Nov 16, 2013
    Eliot
    I just got the call that mines at the local shop waiting for me. But I'm out of town all week for work. Bah!!!!!

4. sonicbuffalo

Aug 7, 2014
    North Carolina
    Chris
    I recieved my lens by the good 'ole UPS man last week. Great lens....weather hasn't been great but I've taken a few pictures. Love the lens. I highly recommend it. I bought it since we're going to Europe next year and I didn't want to lug the Nikon Holy Trinity across the pond.

5. sonicbuffalo

Aug 7, 2014
    North Carolina
    Chris
    I recieved my lens by the good 'ole UPS man last week. Great lens....weather hasn't been great but I've taken a few pictures. Love the lens. I highly recommend it. I bought it since we're going to Europe next year and I didn't want to lug the Nikon Holy Trinity across the pond.

• Like Like x 1