• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

once in a blue moon

Bimjo

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jim
Playing around in Photoshop.

Base image of Stonehenge (in my gallery somewhere) taken on July 4, 2007 at sunrise with a Pentax *istD / Pentax 18-35mm lens.

Moon image taken on January 8, 2012 at moonrise with a Sony NEX-5N / Pentacon 6 300mm lens.

Makes an interesting though far from realistic pic. I like it though. :)

PENTAX *ist D    smc PENTAX-FA J 18-35mm F4-5.6 AL    18mm    f/4.0    1.6s    ISO 200

Bimjo

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks, this was a quick version. I need to go back and clean it up and see how it looks. Might have to move the moon a bit so it isn't too close to the edge after the wrap. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

jfazer

TalkEmount Regular
I like it.
If this is a quick version, I would like to see the slow version...

Bimjo

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like it.
If this is a quick version, I would like to see the slow version...
Thanks, it has some sharpening artifacts & such that need to be addressed before I could print it. I'll work on it a bit & repost later. :)

davect01

Super Moderator
Real Name
Dave
Fun

Playing around in Photoshop.

Base image of Stonehenge (in my gallery somewhere) taken on July 4, 2007 at sunrise with a Pentax *istD / Pentax 18-35mm lens.

Moon image taken on January 8, 2012 at moonrise with a Sony NEX-5N / Pentacon 6 300mm lens.

Makes an interesting though far from realistic pic. I like it though. :)

PENTAX *ist D    smc PENTAX-FA J 18-35mm F4-5.6 AL    18mm    f/4.0    1.6s    ISO 200
Fun coloring.

Latest posts

Top Bottom