COMPLETED Olympus Pen FT 100mm f/3.5 lens | Location: Canada | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by HabsFan, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HabsFan

HabsFan TalkEmount Veteran

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Apr 10, 2013
    Ontario, CAN
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus Pen FT 100mm f/3.5 lens
    </br>Prices</br> 85$ or trade
    </br>Location</br> Canada
    </br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
    </br>Description</br> Recently bought this lens bundled with another Pen lens but have not really used it much other than some test shots. I have 2 other lenses that cover this focal length that are more multipurpose so it's up for sale or trade for something I'll use more. I found this lens to be nice and sharp (even wide open) but not overly contrasty so it would make for an great little portrait lens. There are some good samples of what this lens can do if you do an image search on Google.

The lens is in excellent condition. There are only some minor scuffs on the body, not dents or anything like that. Glass is very clean with no issues. It looks cleaner than some of my NEX lenses. Aperture control is very smooth and stops down but there seems to be a tiny bit of oil on 2 of the blades (see photos). The blades snap back quickly when using the stop down control at the base of the lens so it does not seem to be an issue. They actually spring back faster than my 40mm lens so again, this should not be an issue even if you used it on an Pen F body. The focus ring on this lens is super smooth and has the nicest 'feel' of any manual lens I've tried. Works well with focus peaking.

Lens includes Skylight filter and generic front cap. PENF-NEX adapter not included

I'd be willing to trade for a Teleconverter lens for my 55-210 (Sony VCL-DH1758 or Olympus TCON-17/B-300) or a Pen F 38mm 1.8 lens. PM me if you have one of these to trade as it would probably require cash going one way or the other.

DSC09722.JPG

DSC09723.JPG

DSC09724.JPG

DSC09725.JPG

Lame test shot @ f/3.5:
    DSC09729.JPG

Test shot crop:
    DSC09729-001.JPG
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> Canada post
    </br>Shipping charge</br> 12-17$, depending on location. Can confirm
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-2 days
    </br>References</br> ebay: Browntrout27
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

• Like Like x 1
  2. tkoctkoc

tkoctkoc New to TalkEmount

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Nov 18, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    i am interested. i am in the GTA area. Can i pay US$85 and pickup direct from you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.